Saturday, June 18, 2005

50 things about me

1. I could swim before I could walk.
2. My ears were pierced as a baby.
3. My favorite trait is my green eyes.
4. I wanted to be an Astronaut and the President when I was growing up, neither have happened... yet!
5. I'm a steak and potatoes kind of gal, I don't care if it's not healthy.
6. I have a 4lb yorkie and a 55lb boxer... the yorkie is the boss.
7. I love Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, but only if it's the green kind. (yes I know it's food coloring.)
8. I was born and raised in Florida, I'm an actual Floridian and no I don't have a southern accent.
9. My favorite M&M's are the peanut kind, especially the green ones.
10. I love my green 2004 Acura TL. We talk to each other.
11. I hate arrogant and close-minded people.
12. My favorite football team is the Bucs, mainly because I have a crush on coach Gruden!
13. Don't tell the people up here in Boston about the last comment, I won't be able to walk around safely (can you say fanatical?)
14. My favorite gemstone is an Emerald.
15. I love to read, it is my escape from life.
16. I have been with the same person for over half my life and I am not that old.
17. I have cute feet. Seriously they are really cute.
18. I have an issue with sharing personal information about myself on the internet, however I feel compelled to keep writing.
19. I played fast-pitch softball for many years and my team won 1st place in the state of Florida.
20. I love wine, especially Merlot.
21. I love scrabble and almost any other game. Beware I am like Monica from Friends, extremely competitive.
22. I have bungee jumped with just my ankles strapped to a rope... once.
23. I have surfed and snow boarded, not good at either of them.
24. I play golf and actually love it, but please don't ask me my handicap.
25. I have a Mac Powerbook 12 inch, I use it for blogging, window shopping and downloading music, not much else.
26. I have the iPod Mini, of course it's green.
27. I love music, my first concert was Bad Company w/ Winger and I have seen everything from Nine Inch Nails to Lolla Palooza to my last concert Dave Matthews Band. I know strange mix. You should see my music library.
28. When I was growing up my mom had me enrolled in everything you can think of, I think she wanted me out of the house. Here's the list: ballet, baton twirling (I was in a parade) gymnastics, tennis, basketball, canoeing, diving, chess, band (played the viola, alto and tenor sax), basket weaving (I actually still have one), modeling, pompom dancing (I was in a parade for this too), fast-pitch softball, brownies and girl scouts (also in a parade, ok we had a lot of parades), flag girl (I one time dropped the flag and had to keep going without it, can you say embarrassing).
29. My birthday is January 13th. I am a stubborn Capricorn.
30. I turned 30 this year.
31. Favorite flower is the Gardenia, I love the way it smells (I wrote a poem about them, don't ask, I won't share it.)
32. I love cruises, but not for the fabulous destinations, because you can eat 24/7 as much as you want.
33. I might have a food addiction, eek.
34. I don't smoke, not to be healthy, but because I can't inhale.
35. One of my past roommates had a cat with 7 toes on 1 paw, 6 on another and 5 on the other 2 (it was a Hemmingway, but yes strange).
36. I have tattoo of a fish, he is colorful and in my bikini line. My mom went with me to get it when I was 17.
37. I didn't know what Chicken of the Sea was or where Buffalo Wings came from either, don't feel too stupid Jessica.
38. I made my step-sister eat flowers.
39. I loved playing GI Joe, my favorite comment is "And knowing is half the battle."
40. Favorite thing to say is "Shut the Fuck Up."
41. I love to sing, but no one would love to hear me.
42. I made my first snowman at 30 years of age and it was fun.
43. I'm Naui Certified, but terrified of sharks.
44. I'm am terrified of going down escalators and looking down from high heights.
45. I bit my nails for 30 years and then just one day decided to stop, I have nails now.
46. I love to dance, but I don't think I can keep a beat, mainly because I have to concentrate really hard to clap my hands in time.
47. My close family calls me Noie, but nobody else should even think of calling me that.
48. When people meet me they always calls me Nicole, even though my name is Noel (they don't sound anything alike.)
49. I have always hated cats except for one named PITA (pain in the ass) that we had when I was little.
50. Can you tell my favorite color is GREEN? I know just a little obsessed.

*I was going to write 100 things about me, but it got way too hard to think of them. Also it's probably to boring for you to keep reading them.

4 Comments:

Blogger anika said...

Noel, I'm so happy that you have the same problem! I do love to dance. I think I look a little bit ridic when I do it, though.

I love your list -- go green!

2:07 PM  
Blogger No-L said...

Sebmarley, Thanks for coming to my site, it is a lot of information about me, on the other hand it's not.

12:01 AM  
Blogger L said...

Your list was not boring at all, I enjoyed reading it. It only took me 2 days to write my list LOL.

3:35 PM  
Blogger No-L said...

Lori, Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed it. This took me maybe 45 minutes, it was like a total brain dump. If I had to add to it or do it again, it would probably take a week or so.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home